NAME AND SURNAME
— Working address in South Korea
Department of Industrial & Management Engineering (Office 4308), College of Engineering,
Keimyung University, 1000 Shindang-dong, Dalseo-Gu, 704-701 Daegu, South Korea.
— E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
— Skype: rushanziatdinov
— Google Schoolar Profile
— Tenured Positions
6. September 1, 2015 - till now: Assistant Professor in the Department of Industrial & Management Engineering, Keimyung University, Daegu, South Korea.
• Practical Computing.
• Engineering English.
• Virtual Reality.
• Computer-Aided Design and Applications.
• Human Resources Management.
5. June 16, 2011 - August 31, 2015: Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer and Instructional Technologies, Fatih University, Istanbul, Turkey.
• Basic Calculus for Social Sciences.
• Technical English for Computer Scientists.
• Introduction to Scientific Computing.
• Computer Hardware.
• Operating Systems.
• Desktop Publishing.
• Graphics and Animation in Education.
• Fundamentals of Computer Programming.
4. June 2, 2010 - May 31, 2011: Postdoctoral Researcher at Computer Aided Design and Information Technologies Laboratory, Department of Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering of Seoul National University, Seoul, South Korea.
Supervisor: Prof. Tae-wan Kim
• Geometric Modeling (splines, isogeometric analysis of curves and surfaces, etc.).
• Computer Aided Geometric Design.
• Computer-Aided Design.
• Industrial Design.
• Applied Geometry.
3. September 1, 2009 - May 31, 2010 and June 1, 2010 - September 1, 2011 (on leave): Assistant Professor (with PhD Degree) in the Faculty of Physics & Mathematics, Department of Special Mathematics at Tupolev Kazan National Research Technical University (Kazan University of Aviation), Kazan, Russia.
• Mathematical Analysis.
2. August 31, 2008 - May 27, 2010: Assistant Professor (with PhD Degree) at Tatar State University of Humanities & Education, Kazan, Russia, Faculty of Mathematics, Geometry & Mathematical Modeling Department.
• Information Technologies in Mathematics Education.
• Information Technologies in Geometry.
• Information Technologies in Higher Education.
• Analytic Geometry.
• Differential Geometry.
• Projective Geometry.
• Higher Mathematics.
1. September 21, 2006 - June 30, 2007 and September 1, 2007 - June 30, 2008: Assistant (Lecturer) at Tatar State University of Humanities & Education, Kazan, Russia, Faculty of Physics, Mathematics and Informatics Department.
• Computer Modeling.
• Operations Research.
• Mathematical Programming in Computer Algebra Systems.
— Visiting Professor Positions
August 18, 2014 - August 24, 2014: Visiting Professor at Realistic Modeling Laboratory, Department of Mechanical Engineering, National University Corporation - Shizuoka University, Hamamatsu, Japan.
• Talk title: “Information Concentration Along Visual Borders”.
• Research Area: Visual Perception, Human-Computer Interaction, Information Science.
January 23, 2012 - February 3, 2012, June-July 2014, February 2016: Visiting Research Assistant Professor at Computer Aided Design and Information Technologies Laboratory, Department of Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering of Seoul National University, Seoul, South Korea.
• Research project (2012): A two-point G2 Hermite interpolation by a spiral with monotone polynomial curvature function.
• Research project (2014): Visualization of monotonicity regions for interpolating extended sectrix of Maclaurin segments (in collaboration with Prof. Norimasa Yoshida, Nihon University, Japan).
January 23, 2014 - February 7, 2014: Visiting Assistant Professor at the Department of Fine Art and Costume Art, Ufa State University of Economics and Service, 450078 Ufa, Russia.
June 18, 2008: Ph.D. in Mathematical Modeling, Numerical Methods, Program Software at Ulyanovsk State University, Ulyanovsk, Russia.
2000-2005: MS in Mathematical Methods in Economics, Department of Mathematical Modelling and Information Technologies in Economics, Kama State Institute of Polytechnics, Naberezhniye Chelny, Russia.
ACTIVITIES OF INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM COMMITTEE MEMBER
EDITORIAL BOARD MEMBERSHIP
[Web of Science (SCI Exp.), Scopus] Maejo International Journal of Science and Technology, ISSN 1905-7873, published by Maejo University, Thailand.
[Scopus, ERIC] Journal of Research on Technology in Education, ISSN 1539-1523, published by Taylor & Francis, UK.[Web of Science (ESCI), Scopus, ERIC] Deputy Editor-in-Chief, European Journal of Contemporary Education, ISSN 2304-9650 (Russia).
Malaya Journal of Matematik, ISSN 2319–3786, published by University Press Publishers, Singapore.
Scientific Electronic Archives, ISSN 2316-9281, published by Federal University of Mato Grosso, Sinop, Brazil.
[ВАК] “Vestnik Komp’iuternykh i Informatsionnykh Tekhnologii” (Herald of Computer and Information Technologies), ISSN 1810-7206, publishing house “Spektr”, Moscow, Russia.
Bulletin of the Tomsk Polytechnic University, ISSN 1684-8519, published continuously since 1903, Tomsk, Russia.
[Scopus] Informatica, ISSN 0350-5596, published continuously since 1977, four times a year by the Slovenian Society Informatika, Ljubljana, Slovenia.
European Journal of Social and Human Sciences, ISSN 1339-6773, Founder and Editor: Faculty of Arts, Matej Bel University, Banska Bystrica, Slovakia.
[Scopus] Journal of Information Technology Education: Research (JITE: Research), Online ISSN: 1539-3585 Print ISSN: 1547-9714, published by the Informing Science Institute, 131 Brookhill Court, Santa Rosa, California 95409 (USA).
[Scopus] Journal of Information Technology Education: Innovations in Practice (JITE: IIP), Online ISSN: 2165-316X Print ISSN: 2165-3151, published by the Informing Science Institute, 131 Brookhill Court, Santa Rosa, California 95409 (USA).
[Scopus] Computer-Aided Design and Applications, ISSN 1686-4360, (USA).
[Web of Science (SCI), Scopus] Computer Aided Geometric Design, ISSN 0167-8396, published by ELSEVIER.
[Web of Science (SCI), Scopus] Computer-Aided Design, ISSN 0167-8396, published by ELSEVIER.
[Web of Science (SSCI), Scopus] Journal of Educational Technology & Society (USA), ISSN: 1436-4522.
[Web of Science (SCI), Scopus] IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, ISSN: 1057-7149, Published by IEEE Signal Processing Society, USA.
[Scopus] Abstract and Applied Analysis, ISSN 1085-3375, published by Hindawi Publishing Corporation (USA).